Restaurant Software to manage all aspects of your restaurant business operation. Restaurant POS Software that automates the tedious tasks of restaurant sales management, restaurant inventory management, restaurant table management, restaurant staff management, restaurant management reports & restaurant customer loyalty / management of rewards, restaurant staff scheduling, restaurant staff payroll - already built in. Restaurant Program that assist the restaurant owner to increase efficiency, increase productivity, increase revenue and increase profits. Software Restaurant that has backup and restore feature - very important for the restaurant owner. Registered software restaurant copies can be installed to an unlimited number of computers. Up to 7 restaurant workstations can be installed in the restaurant location. Through a restaurant wired network, all 7 restaurant programs installed workstations are connected. All restaurant POS stations can be access by restaurant waiters, restaurant cooks, restaurant cashiers and restaurant owner. Restaurant owner can backup data for further restaurant reports reading outside the restaurant. POS Restaurant is indeed a great help in aiding restaurant automation, most of the tedious tasks of data gathering are all automatically inside the Restaurant POS Software, restaurant management only have to access the restaurant management report feature of the restaurant pos program. Software Restaurant already includes built in restaurant staff payroll and restaurant staff scheduling - restaurant owner will save money, save cost. Restaurant POS is priced only at one price and not tier priced, restaurant program owner gets all the restaurant program features at a single price. Lifetime support and update for software restaurant. Restaurant POS functions are all designed for fast paced restaurant operations, restaurant software will benefit a very busy restaurant, most of all this restaurant software will benefit the restaurant owner.
» version 301 - posted on 2010-06-08
» version 301 - posted on 2010-06-08
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT OF SOFTWARE RESTAURANT .NET (www.softwarerestaurant.net)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW APPLY TO YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO USES THIS SOFTWARE (which is “Software Restaurant .Net - SPR POS”), BY KEEPING THIS SOFTWARE INSTALLED IN YOUR COMPUTER/S.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD OUR SOFTWARE, AND/OR TERMINATE INSTALLATION IMMEDIATELY THEN UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE THROUGH WINDOWS UNINSTALL PROCEDURES, AND DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. SOFTWARE COVERED BY THIS LICENSE
This license agreement ("Agreement") applies to “Software Restaurant .Net - SPR POS” software package (or "Restaurant Software") with which this Agreement is made for.
2. FREE USE OF TRIAL VERSION.
(a) Original Trial Distribution Package. In order to qualify for the free use license described below, you must have downloaded or received RESTAURANT SOFTWARE in the form of an original installation program package, which is just one file, found in our download page: http://www.softwarerestaurant.net/download.php
(b) You may install and use RESTAURANT SOFTWARE free of charge, for the purpose of evaluating the program. If after evaluation you feel you need the program for your restaurant or other needs, then you should buy or register the program at:
(b.1.) In case RESTAURANT SOFTWARE is not suitable for your needs then you should uninstall the program from the computer/s where you installed RESTAURANT SOFTWARE so that your computer will have more space in its hard drive or hard disk.
(c) You are free to copy, store, distribute and transmit RESTAURANT SOFTWARE in its original installation program package form which is a trial version of RESTAURANT SOFTWARE.
(d) Limitation of Use (Below are some of the items that you are not allowed to do)
Once a license is purchased of RESTAURANT SOFTWARE , you are only allowed to use this licensed version of RESTAURANT SOFTWARE in your own restaurant business and not in other restaurant locations. You are not allowed to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on downloaded copy of RESTAURANT SOFTWARE.
You are not allowed to sell or license copies or redistribute of SOFTWARE RESTAURANT .NET to others. Nor are you allowed to remove any proprietary notices or labels on RESTAURANT SOFTWARE.
You may not use RESTAURANT SOFTWARE in “High Risk Activities” as described in Section 9 of this End User License Agreement .
4. SUPPORT. RESTAURANT SOFTWARE contains online help files and a Manual included in the installation, found in the folder where RESTAURANT SOFTWARE is installed. Email support is provided for evaluation users and of course registered users.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAD FULL OPPORTUNITY TO TEST RESTAURANT SOFTWARE BEFORE ANY LIVE, PUBLIC OR PRODUCTION USE, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING AND USING RESTAURANT SOFTWARE AND DISTRIBUTING FILES CREATED THROUGH USE OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE, AND THAT IF YOU USE RESTAURANT SOFTWARE IMPROPERLY OR AGAINST INSTRUCTIONS, YOU CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR FILES, SOFTWARE, DATA OR BUSINESS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE IS BORNE BY YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE AGREEMENT.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE, OR ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR PARENT ORGANIZATIONS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE USE OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE, FILES CREATED USING RESTAURANT SOFTWARE, OR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE.
7. TITLE. THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE own the SOFTWARE RESTAURANT .NET software, all other materials in this RESTAURANT SOFTWARE Original Distribution Package, and the names and marks "SPR POS for Restaurant" and "RESTAURANT SOFTWARE", under the copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws and all other laws that may apply.
8. TERMINATION. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the limitations, conditions or obligations described herein. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the RESTAURANT SOFTWARE software and all other materials in this RESTAURANT SOFTWARE Original Distribution Package and, at THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE sole discretion, any or all of the files created by you using RESTAURANT SOFTWARE and distributed to others.
9. HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES. RESTAURANT SOFTWARE is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of RESTAURANT SOFTWARE could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage ("High Risk Activities"). THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.
10. GENERAL. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral between you and THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE . Waiver by THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE of any violation of any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed to waive any further or future violation of the same or any other provision. This Agreement and any dispute relating to RESTAURANT SOFTWARE or to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines. You agree and consent that jurisdiction and proper venue for all claims, actions and proceedings of any kind relating to THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE or the matters in this Agreement shall be exclusively in courts located in Manila, Philippines. If any part or provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any purpose, including but not limited to public policy grounds, then you agree that the remainder of the Agreement shall be fully enforceable as if the unenforceable part or provision never existed. There are no third party beneficiaries of any promises, obligations or representations made by THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF RESTAURANT SOFTWARE herein.